This is probably the easiest and quickest cheesecake ever to make.
- 200g Digestive Biscuits
- 100g Connacht Gold Creamery Butter (Melted)
- 200g Cream Cheese (I’ve used Tesco, Yeats, Aldi and Philadelphia….the Aldi one was awful)
- 75g Castor Sugar
- 250ml Connacht Gold Cream
- Vanilla Pod or a few drops Vanilla essence
- Handful of maltesers (or whatever you want to use)
1. For this you need an 8” loose bottom (sounds like me) tin & a food mixer.
2. In a bowl crush the biscuits & stir in the melted butter.
3. Spoon into the tin, spread evenly & press down.
4. Mix the Cream Cheese at a slow speed until softened.
5. Leave the mixer running and add the sugar & vanilla, gradually add the cream, increase the speed & continue whisking until stiff. Add in your whatever flavouring you want and mix.
6. Spoon over the biscuit base & smooth out with spatula or a knife.
Refrigerate for two hours (mine never gets to stay for that long in the fridge).
Any flavourings can be added when mixing the filling – Strawberries, Baileys, Tia Maria, Lemon Juice, etc
Serves 6 – 8