South and West Sligo, in my opinion, are hugely underrated. There are some fantastic activities, festivals, businesses, hotels, pubs and more located in the area.
It’s also home to stunning scenery, marvellous markets, wonderful walks and friendly folk. In fact there is so much going on for locals and tourists alike.
Are you passionate about South and West Sligo? Do you have a business or product that appeals to tourists? If so the volunteers in South Sligo Tourism want to hear from you. On Tuesday 21st November 7 p.m. in An Chroi South Sligo Enterprise Centre, Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo a networking event will take place so we can make plans to let the world know about the best kept secret in the North West of Ireland.
Don’t let your business miss out. Invest just 2 hours and make a difference forever.
What can you expect from the evening:
- Find out more about the project and plans for 2018
- How your businesses can get involved, the opportunities available which could boost your business revenue
- Network and find out about tourism related products in the south and west Sligo area
- Collaborate to showcase your product or festival
What do you need to do?
- Book through Eventbrite (it’s free)
- Bring a business card
- Be ready to tell people about your business
Why not spread the word if you think of a business that would be interested in this great event.