It’s been a mad few days. We’ve had to dismantle beds to move them back to their original rooms…..which ended up with hubby straddling across a bed and trying to get a screw in (the bed frame you filthy people)….he nearly did himself a damage, it was hilarious!
It’s utter chaos here, the sooner we get the keys to the new house so we can move some stuff, the better. Jono is very unsettled so I’ve kept him at home, he wouldn’t be able to concentrate at school.
Anyway I’ve been tagged twice….once by Yummy Mammy, who is just jealous because I spotted David Van Day first and once by Maternal Tales who doesn’t have a thing for Mr. Van Day or Zac Effron (I don’t think).
As I don’t know many blog people yet and I’m quite new to this I will just tag Sligo Ice and Queen of Pots (I know I should do a linky thing here but I don’t know how to!)
So Yummy Mammys list is five things I love about being a mum:
1. Watching two lovely people growing up and getting their own ideas about life.
2. Having lovely family dinners, with loads of laughs. In hubbys family they weren’t allowed to talk at the table, in mine we often didn’t eat together.
3. Sharing girly gossip, giggling and late night chats with Lucy (I’m not saying shopping because I hate it….and she has a major shoe addiction going on that I don’t get).
4. Exploring with Jono. We climb mountains, go into disused buildings, long walks and all sorts to take photos, (he is getting more obsessed with photography then I am).
5. Having company and having such a good relationship with both Jono and Lucy….long may it continue.
Ok now for Maternal Tales.
1. What are your current obsessions?
Photography. I can’t go anywhere without the camera, it’s mad really. I will stop dead in the street to take a photo, or take a detour when I’m driving if I think of something I want to take a pic of….just as well it’s not a film camera, I’d be skint.
2. Which item of clothes do you wear most often?
3. What’s for dinner tonight?
Chicken maybe, not sure yet as it’s morning.
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Rubbish bags….the story of my life!
5. What are you currently listening to?
In the kitchen Marillion – Misplaced Childhood.
In the car Genesis – The platinum collection.